No video from OSCON

Randy J. Ray
I just heard back from my contact, and they do not video the tutorials.
Generally, the tutorial teachers don't want this anyway, as they sell the same
tutorial to other companies (and a cheap DVD would undermine that). I suppose
that, in theory, Dr. Hipp could arrange to have his own person there recording
the presentation, but he might want to check with the conference organizers first.

Randy
--
[hidden email]          http://www.rjray.org         http://www.svsm.org

We will never have true civilization until we have learned to recognize the
rights of others.-- Will Rogers