OCaml binding for SQLite 3

Florian Weimer
Is it true that there isn't yet a binding to SQLite versoin 3 from
Objective Caml?

(I only found one for version 2.)

Re: OCaml binding for SQLite 3

Mikhail Fedotov
Hi!

Yes. I wrote the binding for version2, but not for version3 (yet).

Mikhail

Florian Weimer wrote:

>Is it true that there isn't yet a binding to SQLite versoin 3 from
>Objective Caml?
>
>(I only found one for version 2.)

Re: OCaml binding for SQLite 3

Toby Allsopp
On 30 Oct 2005 at 03:14 NZST, Florian Weimer wrote:

> Is it true that there isn't yet a binding to SQLite versoin 3 from
> Objective Caml?
>
> (I only found one for version 2.)

There seem to be a couple of different ocaml-sqlite3 bindings around:

http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~bardur/personal/45-programs/ocaml-sqlite3/
http://metamatix.org/~ocaml/ocaml_sqlite3.html

I found these by typing "ocaml-sqlite3" into Google.  I haven't used
either.

Regards,
Toby.

Re: Re: OCaml binding for SQLite 3

Florian Weimer
* Toby Allsopp:

> On 30 Oct 2005 at 03:14 NZST, Florian Weimer wrote:
>
>> Is it true that there isn't yet a binding to SQLite versoin 3 from
>> Objective Caml?
>>
>> (I only found one for version 2.)
>
> There seem to be a couple of different ocaml-sqlite3 bindings around:
>
> http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~bardur/personal/45-programs/ocaml-sqlite3/
> http://metamatix.org/~ocaml/ocaml_sqlite3.html
>
> I found these by typing "ocaml-sqlite3" into Google.

I don't use Google anymore. 8-( Thanks for the pointer.

I completely forgot that monotone-viz also includes a binding
("mlsqlite").  Hmm, it seems that each one lacks something one of the
others offers.