[OTAnn] Feedback

Pierrot-3
I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.

We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.

Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html editor.

It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

S.

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://SQLite_Users_List.roomity.com">SQLite_Users_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131472027244~~

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Clay Dowling

shenanigans said:

> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>
> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more
> aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
>
> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds
> broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html
> editor.
>
> It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

Wow, this sounds like the worst kind of marketing hype going.  But it is
at least comforting to know that we rate highly with the web 2.01 crowd,
as web 2.0 was so passe.  Tell me, does this mean that we're also
exploiting the power of Ruby On Rails?  Also, how will XML and XSLT
transforms be used?

Clay Dowling
former management consultant
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com

RE: [OTAnn] Feedback

Brad DerManouelian
I was looking for something aggregateder. I've been scared to read email
lists until now because of how unsafe it is. Just gotta figure out how I
upgrade the internet to 2.01. I hope it comes with AJAX.

> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>
> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a
> more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of
broadband.

> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version
> adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors
> and an html editor.
>
> It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

Wow, this sounds like the worst kind of marketing hype going.  But it is
at least comforting to know that we rate highly with the web 2.01 crowd,
as web 2.0 was so passe.  Tell me, does this mean that we're also
exploiting the power of Ruby On Rails?  Also, how will XML and XSLT
transforms be used?

Clay Dowling
former management consultant
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com

RE: [OTAnn] Feedback

Clay Dowling

Brad DerManouelian said:
> I was looking for something aggregateder. I've been scared to read email
> lists until now because of how unsafe it is. Just gotta figure out how I
> upgrade the internet to 2.01. I hope it comes with AJAX.

If you get the Web 2.01 upgrade pack, I think they throw AJAX into your
mashup for free.  That way you can get into these mysterious new on line
communities.

Clay
Bad management consultant.  Sit in the corner.
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com