Output/CSV

John Gutierrez
Sqlite Shell:

On Linux, using .output and .mode csv, sqlite produces a [dos] 1L, 161C
file.  Is this a bug or is it a compile issue for my distribution to
address?

Re: Output/CSV

Richard Hipp-3
On 1/12/18, John Gutierrez <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sqlite Shell:
>
> On Linux, using .output and .mode csv, sqlite produces a [dos] 1L, 161C
> file.  Is this a bug or is it a compile issue for my distribution to
> address?

I don't know what a "[dos] 1L, 161C" file is?  Can you explain?

Perhaps you are concerned that the CSV output uses \r\n line
terminators instead of the more succinct \n favored by unix.  That is
intentional, and it is because that is what RFC4180
(https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4180.txt) says should happen.