Quantcast

PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);

Olivier Mascia
Regarding https://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_foreign_key_list:

I see:

        PRAGMA schema.foreign_key_check(table-name);

(with 'schema.' being optional of course)

But:

        PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);

(no schema option apparently)

Am I missing something? Or is the documentation missing some precision here?

Olivier Mascia, http://integral.software

Re: PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);

Simon Slavin-3

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 9:59am, Olivier Mascia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PRAGMA schema.foreign_key_check(table-name);
>
> (with 'schema.' being optional of course)

Had I not read the documentation I’d have tried

PRAGMA foreign_key_check(schema.table-name);

and expected it to work.

> But:
>
> PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);

Likewise.  I agree that the documentation should have "schema." somewhere for this one.

Re: PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);

Olivier Mascia
> Le 30 mars 2017 à 11:45, Simon Slavin <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> But:
>>
>> PRAGMA foreign_key_list(table-name);
>
> Likewise.  I agree that the documentation should have "schema." somewhere for this one.

After some tests, it looks like:

        PRAGMA schema.foreign_key_list(table-name)

is indeed perfectly functional as expected.
This is only a minor documentation issue.

Olivier Mascia, http://integral.software