Porting SQLite to platform with no 64-bit integer support

Porting SQLite to platform with no 64-bit integer support

F.W.A. van Leeuwen
Hi,

For a project I am working on, we'd like to use SQLite as an embedded
database.
The compiler we use for the platform (based on Analog Devices' Blackfin
processor) does however not support 64-bit integers, which are used by
SQLite.

We have thought of three solutions (or workarounds) for this problem:
1. Compile in C++ mode and define a 64-bit integer class. This may have
problems with dereferencing pointers to such numbers.
2. Redefine i64 as a 32-bit integer and hope they are not really needed
(as long as the database file is < 2GByte).
3. Use the GNU compiler for Blackfin. However, we use a lot of software
that is optimised (#pragmas) for Analog Devices' own compiler, so that
would have to be re-done.

Any advices?

Best regards,
Frank.

Re: Porting SQLite to platform with no 64-bit integer support

F.W.A. van Leeuwen
Never mind, the native compiler DOES support 64-bit integers :-)

how should i configure sqlite3 to move my sqlite3

selvarajchandran

Iam new to use sqlite3

OS Linux:

my problem is i have to configure and build my sqlite3
transfer that object to another meachine which has less Linux
library files

when i build and moved the object file to another system of small Linux

it asks the files

libreadline.so.4.....
and some files

how can i build my sqlite3 such that it can run in any system with
considering the libiraries of that system.

it will be helpful if the advice with steps

thanks in advance
selvarajj