Precompiled 2.x for Windows?

Eric Pankoke
Would anyone happen to have a precompiled DLL for Windows of the latest 2.x version of SQLite?  I don't have the facilities to make one myself where I'm at right now, but I need one to test out a problem with an application I'm trying to support.  Thank you to anyone who might be able to provide this for me.

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer

Re: Precompiled 2.x for Windows?

Kees Nuyt
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:09:27 +0000, you wrote:

> Would anyone happen to have a precompiled DLL
> for Windows of the latest 2.x version of SQLite?
> I don't have the facilities to make one myself
> where I'm at right now, but I need one to test
> out a problem with an application I'm trying
> to support.
> Thank you to anyone who might be able to provide this for me.

It's on the bottom of the download page:
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )

Re: Precompiled 2.x for Windows?

Eric Pankoke
Where?  sqlite-2_8_17.zip is just an executable, and the other zip for Windows is just the source.  As it stands, however, I was able to recompile the DLL after all and it didn't make a difference.

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer

From: Kees Nuyt <[hidden email]>

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:42:30 +0000, you wrote:

> Where?  sqlite-2_8_17.zip is just an executable,
> and the other zip for Windows is just the source.
> As it stands, however, I was able to recompile
> the DLL after all and it didn't make a difference.

Oh, sorry, I should have checked.
The link isn't on the page anymore, but (as with many old
versions) the download is still available:

http://www.sqlite.org/sqlitedll-2_8_17.zip

I'm glad you managed to compile it by yourself.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )

Re: Precompiled 2.x for Windows?

Eric Pankoke
Actually, it compiled, but it appears that I was not successful.  The compile I made did not work for what I wanted.  However, the DLL at the link you provided for me did work, so thanks for pointing that out.

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer

From: Kees Nuyt <[hidden email]>