Prevent the error message box from popping up?

Prevent the error message box from popping up?

Tsolakos Stavros
Hi all.

I am new both to this list and sqlite. Great tool.

I apologize if the question is a bit stupid, but I searched the whole
site without being able to find answer.

How can I prevent this message box from popping up under Windows? I
would like sqlite3_exec fail silently and only report the error through
its return value.

Thanks,
Stavros

PS: WinXP, sqlite327, MSVC6SP6

Re: Prevent the error message box from popping up?

Roberto-10
You will need to be clearer on what error message you are seeing.
AFAIK SQLite does not display any error messages, is this a feature of
your development environment?