Problem with mailing list

Bart Smissaert
Got this message:

Your mail to 'sqlite-users' with the subject
     Re: [sqlite] FIX FOR:: Duplicate output with pragma_list,
 function_list, module_list
 The reason it is being held:
    Message body is too big: 43259 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
 notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

The large size was caused by copying and pasting data from an Excel sheet.
I actually deleted the pasting but something must have stuck and bumped the
size
of the e-mail up.

Problem is the link above doesn't help me  as it asks for an identification
string
which I haven't got. I was trying to retract that posting, but can't do
that.
Now I get no mail from the SQLite list anymore and not sure if this message
is
actually going through to the list, but give it a try.

RBS

Re: Problem with mailing list

Stephen Chrzanowski
I can't help with the list, but I received this note.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:20 AM, Bart Smissaert <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Got this message:

> --------------------------
> Your mail to 'sqlite-users' with the subject
>      Re: [sqlite] FIX FOR:: Duplicate output with pragma_list,
>  function_list, module_list
>  Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>  The reason it is being held:
>     Message body is too big: 43259 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>  Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>  notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
>  this posting, please visit the following URL:

> 635049f59932ead326028bc427b2e39f20a03295
> --------------------------
>
> The large size was caused by copying and pasting data from an Excel sheet.
> I actually deleted the pasting but something must have stuck and bumped the
> size
> of the e-mail up.
>
> Problem is the link above doesn't help me  as it asks for an identification
> string
> which I haven't got. I was trying to retract that posting, but can't do
> that.
> Now I get no mail from the SQLite list anymore and not sure if this message
> is
> actually going through to the list, but give it a try.
>

> RBS

Re: Problem with mailing list

Bart Smissaert
Seems to be all sorted now.