Problems with SQLite3Explorer

Hugh Gibson

A few problems with SQLite3Explorer 1.5:

1. If you open a database, then close it, then select "View data" on a
table you get:

---------------------------
sqlite3explorer
---------------------------
Access violation at address 6092D982 in module 'sqlite3.dll'. Read of
address 00000140.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

In general, I think that you should close the tree and also the current
view of data when you close the database.

2. Have two databases with identical schema but different data. Open one
database, view data in one table. Open the other database, the data shown
in the table is for the original database. Edit the data, and Update
database. The second database is updated with the changed information if
the same record exists there; otherwise you get:

---------------------------
sqlite3explorer
---------------------------
resolver: unexpected count of affected records: 0.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

This is related to the first problem.

3. It would be very useful if the grid control somehow highlighted the
complete current row. At present if you have a lot of fields and scroll
horizontally, you lose track of which row is which.

Hugh

Re: Problems with SQLite3Explorer

Hugh Gibson
> A few problems with SQLite3Explorer 1.5:

Further to these, I've found that viewing of text data in the grid is
limited to 255 characters. Is it possible to make the default a lot bigger
or have a way of "zooming" a field to get the final value.

Hugh