PureFunc Detection Fix

Keith Medcalf

The "not working" PureFunc detection is because the sqlite3NotPureFunc needs to be checked in isDate if it is called with 0 arguments (in which a single parameter of 'now' is assumed).  This should fix the purefunc detection for CHECK constraints and Indexes.

I still think that OP_Function should be used for generated always as ... stored and generated always as ... virtual columns rather than OP_PureFunc, and that the all the datetime functions should have the same SQLITE_SLOCHNG|SQLITE_FUNC_CONSTANT flags on them.

Creating an index on a generated always as ... stored should not be problematic, however allowing an index on a generated always as ... virtual that contains an impure function is indeed a problem -- I do not know how you would detect that.