Query Builder Access

Revere Perkins
Hi,
Is the SQL Query Builder only available in the licensed version? If it is
available in the free version, how does one access it? The documentation
says something like 'go to the Query Builder page' , but I don't find
mention of it under any menu or via an icon.
Thanks,
Revere

Re: Query Builder Access

Simon Slavin-3
On 20 Jul 2019, at 7:33pm, Revere Perkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is the SQL Query Builder only available in the licensed version?

Sorry.  SQLite is always completely free, and there's no Query Builder included as part of SQLite.  You must be asking about a third-party product.  And there are lots of SQL Query Builder products so we don't know which one.

You might do better looking at the web pages for whatever product you're talking about.