RE: Sqlite 3.2.3 use of Tcl_WideInt not defined inTcl/Tk8.3.5

RE: Sqlite 3.2.3 use of Tcl_WideInt not defined inTcl/Tk8.3.5

Downey, Shawn
>> But this patch looks like it may work as well (for my purposes only).

>> inserted the following in tclsqlite.c just after the #includes:
>>
>> /* Added to support backward compatibility to Tcl/Tk 8.3 */
>> #include "os.h"
>> #if OS_WIN /* This file is used for windows only */
>> #ifndef Tcl_WideInt /* Tcl_WideInt is not defined in Tcl/Tk 8.3 */
>> #define Tcl_WideInt __int64
>> #endif
>> #endif
>>
>> Is the problem as simple as this?  Or am I underestimating the
problem?

>Actually, that looks like it might work.  Have you tried it?
Well it compiles and runs.  I do not do any regression testing for
Sqlite and I expect the code is not being executed.  I just don't want
to leave a potential problem the anyone that comes after me.

I could test a snippet of Tcl code if you have any to spare.

>You might also need to comment out some code further down in the
>file that attempts to create new WideInt objects in Tcl.

I see that.  Thanks.

Shawn M. Downey
MPR Associates
632 Plank Road, Suite 110