Re: [EXTERNAL] INSERT vs BEGIN

Hick Gunter
For batch loading via script, you should limit the number of values per statement (SQLite compiles each statement into memory) and per transaction (SQLite needs to write to disk after a certain number of pages are modified).

For batch loading via program, you can prepare the insert statement for 1 row once and bind the values for ech row to be inserted.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----