Re: Fwd: ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name

Re: Fwd: ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name

Eric Hill
Make sure SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA is on when you compile SQLite.

Eric

Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Subject: ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol:
sqlite3_column_table_name
To: [hidden email]

Hi,

I am having the following error every time i try to import cv2 in the
Python Interpreter. I am operating on Ubuntu 14.04.

ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol:
sqlite3_column_table_name

It all started when i build sqlite from source.

How can i rectify the issue?

Thank you.

Re: Fwd: ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name

LincolnBurrows
The error mail you are recieving becuase you are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component.