Quantcast

Re: Is 'full_column_names' still broken?

Re: Is 'full_column_names' still broken?

Tito Ciuro
Hello Tim,

OK... so I'm not the only one!

I didn't know what else to try... does anyone have a workaround or
trick of some sort? Is this a known bug?

Thanks,

-- Tito

On 20/05/2005, at 14:24, Tim McDaniel wrote:

> [...]

Tiago Dionizio
On 5/20/05, Tito Ciuro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tim,
>
> OK... so I'm not the only one!
>
> I didn't know what else to try... does anyone have a workaround or
> trick of some sort? Is this a known bug?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Tito
>
> On 20/05/2005, at 14:24, Tim McDaniel wrote:

Try giving column names explicitly:
(using short=0,full=1)

sqlite> select * from t;
a           b
----------  ----------
2           11
sqlite> select a,b from t;
t.a         t.b
----------  ----------
2           11

It seems sqlite is overlooking the case when * is used to specify column names.

Documentation states that wildcards should also be handled but that
doesn't appear to be the case...

Re: Is 'full_column_names' still broken?

Tito Ciuro
Hi Tiago,

Unfortunately, I cannot always specify the column names. I wrote a
framework used by other developers, so I must honor whatever SQL
query they decide to execute.

I just hope to see a fix for this soon.

Thanks a lot for your answer,

-- Tito