Re: Microsoft.Data.SQLite was Vetting SQLite

Re: Microsoft.Data.SQLite was Vetting SQLite

Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ-2
> Microsoft's own .NET library is Microsoft.Data.SQLite but not all of Microsoft's
> own tools use it since it is part of a long dependency chain which makes
> compiled apps rather large.
> Simon.

That's very interesting, thanks.

I couldn't find out much about it, though. I can't even tell what version of SQLite it uses. Nice to know it exists.

Bill Drago
Staff Engineer
L3 Narda-MITEQ
435 Moreland Road
Hauppauge, NY 11788
631-272-5947 / [hidden email]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving..

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this recipient, please update your records to use [hidden email].