Re: New draft document on the new pointer-passing interfaces

Re: New draft document on the new pointer-passing interfaces

Peter da Silva
On 7/25/17, 11:25 AM, "sqlite-users on behalf of petern" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:
> You're trying to change the topic to the security model.

All I was doing was pointing out that hiding the type information from attackers is not a requirement, so the fact that it’s visible if you examine the binary or source is not relevant.

Now you’ve acknowledged that you’re not pointing out any actual security flaw, we’re done, right?