Re: REGEXP parameter order - embarassed newbie

Re: REGEXP parameter order - embarassed newbie

James630165
JCC/DRH

If a person speaks good English and has a logical mind, has previously
programmed in C ... why is there a need to buy "The definitive guide to
programming SQLite"?

I understand that "Everyone does".

Jim.

Re: REGEXP parameter order - embarassed newbie

Duquette, William H (393K)
Being one who speaks good English, has a logical mind, and has previously programmed in C, AND who had used SQLite for around five years on the strength of that, I still found the book useful when I read it a couple of months ago.  I already knew the basics, but it shed light on a few obscure areas for me.

Will

On 1/23/11 5:05 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

JCC/DRH

If a person speaks good English and has a logical mind, has previously
programmed in C ... why is there a need to buy "The definitive guide to
programming SQLite"?

I understand that "Everyone does".

Jim.

Will Duquette -- [hidden email]
Athena Development Lead -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
"It's amazing what you can do with the right tools."

Re: REGEXP parameter order - embarassed newbie

Teg-3
Hello James630165,

I guess it depends on how good a programmer you are. I just used the
web site and some reference books on SQL. Wrote my own wrapper and
improve it as time goes on and I need new features.

Jac> JCC/DRH
Jac>
Jac> If a person speaks good English and has a logical mind, has previously
Jac> programmed in C ... why is there a need to buy "The definitive guide to
Jac> programming SQLite"?
Jac>
Jac> I understand that "Everyone does".
Jac>
Jac> Jim.

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[hidden email]