Re: Trigger firing order

Simon Slavin-3

On 21 Jul 2017, at 4:27pm, Jean-Luc Hainaut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hence my modest proposal: wouldn't it be a nice idea to make this unofficial order a feature of SQLite (just like DB2)? This would make the multiple triggers of a kind much more useful as it currently are.

I’m minded to leave things as they are, with the order undefined.  If you really want to trigger a number of different operations in a specific order, put those operations all in one trigger, one after another.

I have a question.  Would you expect to see depth-first or width-first recursion, and why ?