Reg: Sqlite Installation

Prettina Louis

Respected Sir,

        Greetings!

    Sir, I am planning to install Sqlite for Kobas in Irix 6.5 OS, Please let me know in detail how to install the same. I am facing problem after configuration step, ie in 'make' step some error. I would be grateful to you if u could give me a step wise details to install the same.

  Thanking you!

With regards,
prettina

RE: Reg: Sqlite Installation

Essien Ita Essien-4
Hi Prettina,

It would *really* help, if you included a snip of the *actual* error you're
having. Then folks would be able to help out. As it is, I don't think
there's an *SQLite3 For IRIX Installation Howto(tm)* anywhere on the
Googlesphere ;)

A picture is worth a thousand words... but when in doubt, send in a thousand
lines of error!
            - Anon (aka... ME)

Essien Ita Essien
http://essiene.blogspot.com