SQL to SQLIte

gideon.e
I am having extreme difficulty to convert the above SQL query to SQLite. Can
someone please help me. I need to udate the table using the most used text

In a column for each row that has the same data.

Regards

Re: SQL to SQLIte

Simon Slavin-3
On 2 Dec 2019, at 5:52pm, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am having extreme difficulty to convert the above SQL query to SQLite.

Please post again, this time with the query.  Note that this mailing list strips attachments, so paste the query into your message.

Re: SQL to SQLIte

Warren Young
On Dec 2, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Simon Slavin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please post again, this time with the query.

The table schema might also help:

    sqlite> .schema TableName