SQLITE AIX Driver

Periasamy, Rathnakumar (Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.)
Team,

I would like to know whether do we have a sqlite ODBC driver for AIX which has level 2 or above. We like to use the driver to connect the sqlite through Informatica.

I have searched across the net but I don't fine one for AIX. I appreciates your reply.

Thanks & Regards
Rathnakumar P
Cell: +1 918 815 3229
Phone: 918 977 5190

Re: SQLITE AIX Driver

Richard Hipp-3
AIX is an obscure platform these days. Probably you will need to get
the source code to an ODBC driver and compile it yourself.