SQLITE3.DLL fails to load if address 0x60900000 occupied and DLL recompilation

SQLITE3.DLL fails to load if address 0x60900000 occupied and DLL recompilation

Clinco, Michele
Hallo.

After I changed my development machine, I was not able any more to load
the SQLITE3.DLL in my .Net application.

Looking around, I found this article that describes the problem.

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1474

The solution is to recompile the DLL with visual studio:

I created a new project with Visual Studio 2005 and I recompiled the
DLL, everything works.

There are two things I'm a bit worried about:

The first is the huge number of parameters of the compiler, maybe they
are right, maybe they are wrong, but how can we know it in a
deterministic way?

The second is the number of warnings I received in the compilation: 144.
The warnings are of two categories, deprecated functions (sprintf !!!!)
and unsafe typecast (signed/unsigned, int/double)

Is there anybody who already did this compilation?

Bye, Michele

Re: SQLITE3.DLL fails to load if address 0x60900000 occupied and DLL recompilation

Rob Lohman
Hi,

According to that ticket it is fixed in the latest
download on the website. So there should be
no need to recompile yourself unless it is an
older version?

Cheers,

Rob

R: [sqlite] SQLITE3.DLL fails to load if address 0x60900000 occupied and DLL recompilation

Clinco, Michele
It is not. I tried, but does not work.

Bye, Michele