SQLite Site

Stephen Chrzanowski
I'm sitting on a new computer at work, and was trying to get the 3.20.1
DLL, but, the browser is just spinning its wheels.

I'm going to see what my Drobo has at home, and just use that, but just
wanted to bring it to someones attention that somethings not working right.

Heck, could even be this computer, but, it isn't browser or network
related, since I'm using GMail web UI to write this to y'all. :]

Re: SQLite Site

Richard Hipp-3
Download took about 1 sec for me on my phone.

On Saturday, September 2, 2017, Stephen Chrzanowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> I'm sitting on a new computer at work, and was trying to get the 3.20.1
> DLL, but, the browser is just spinning its wheels.
>
> I'm going to see what my Drobo has at home, and just use that, but just
> wanted to bring it to someones attention that somethings not working
right.

> Heck, could even be this computer, but, it isn't browser or network
> related, since I'm using GMail web UI to write this to y'all. :]

Re: SQLite Site

Igor Korot
Are you behind firewall?

Thank you.

On Sep 2, 2017 8:12 AM, "Stephen Chrzanowski" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm sitting on a new computer at work, and was trying to get the 3.20.1
> DLL, but, the browser is just spinning its wheels.
>
> I'm going to see what my Drobo has at home, and just use that, but just
> wanted to bring it to someones attention that somethings not working right.
>
> Heck, could even be this computer, but, it isn't browser or network
> related, since I'm using GMail web UI to write this to y'all. :]

Re: SQLite Site

Stephen Chrzanowski
Could be just something with this machine, or as Igor mentioned, firewall
issue.  My home machine pokes the sqlite3 site once a day and downloads any
new packages placed, so, I had a work around. :]