SQLite and Liberty Basic

Eric Pankoke
I searched all the archives to no avail, so I'm probably just making this up, but I was positive that someone posted an SQLite interface written in Liberty Basic in the last month or two.  If you are the person who posted such a program, if you know who did, or if you are neither but have done work with SQLite in Liberty Basic, maybe you can help me out.  I'm looking for a couple of good, practical examples of how to use SQLite with LB.  Any URLs, tips or code would be greatly appreciated.

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer