SQLite automatic backup database on Windows Server

SQLite automatic backup database on Windows Server

Dusan Petrovic
Hey guys,

I am new on SQLite engine. Sorry for rookie mistakes. My company is running an application on windows server(hosted on Amazon Web Service) and the application contains a database. Because it is sensitive data, the database need to be automatically backed up. There is .db file on the database. I installed sqlite and sqlite browser on the server. How can I set automatic database backup for the database? Thanks a lot

Re: SQLite automatic backup database on Windows Server

Hick Gunter
SQLite is a library, not a server. There is no automatic backup. You can copy the .db file when the application is inactive, or have the application call the SQLite backup API to perform the backup whenever it feels the urge to do so.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
I am new on SQLite engine. Sorry for rookie mistakes. My company is running an application on windows server(hosted on Amazon Web Service) and the application contains a database. Because it is sensitive data, the database need to be automatically backed up. There is .db file on the database. I installed sqlite and sqlite browser on the server. How can I set automatic database backup for the database? Thanks a lot _______________________________________________

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: [hidden email]