SQLite documentation

Puneet Kishor-2
Isn't there a way to generate html documentation for SQLite from the
source files? I have a www folder with a bunch of Tcl files (which
seem like I need to run them through Tcl to get html out), but no
html. I am missing something obvious, so please point me in the right
direction.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/

Re: SQLite documentation

Clark Christensen
Puneet,

How about "make doc"?  If you have TCL, that seems to generate the HTML output in ./doc.  If you don't, I'd be happy to send it to you.

 -Clark

Re: SQLite documentation

Mr. Puneet Kishor
On 1/29/07, Clark Christensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Puneet,
>
> How about "make doc"?  If you have TCL, that seems to generate the
> HTML output in ./doc.  If you don't, I'd be happy to send it to you.

Thanks Clark. I had, and it did. Me happy.

I am wondering though, how would I have known this if Clark hadn't
shown me how? I did ./configure --help, and that didn't seem to point
me anywhere. I poked around on sqlite.org, and didn't find anything
there as well. Maybe I missed something obvious...

Michael Iatrou
When the date was Tuesday 30 January 2007 03:29, P Kishor wrote:

> On 1/29/07, Clark Christensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Puneet,
> >
> > How about "make doc"?  If you have TCL, that seems to generate the
> > HTML output in ./doc.  If you don't, I'd be happy to send it to you.
>
> Thanks Clark. I had, and it did. Me happy.
>
> I am wondering though, how would I have known this if Clark hadn't
> shown me how? I did ./configure --help, and that didn't seem to point
> me anywhere. I poked around on sqlite.org, and didn't find anything
> there as well. Maybe I missed something obvious...

In README there is a reference to publish.sh, where you can see how to
generate the HTML documentation. On the other hand, ``make doc'' is mostly
an educated guess, when it comes to documentation generation :-)

--
 Michael Iatrou