SQLite error (5): database is locked

Urs Wagner
Hello

Is it possible to get a C# exception when the error

SQLite error (5): database is locked occurs?

I am using the entity framework with multiple thread and a global mutex.
I would like to know which call generates the locking error.

Thanks

Re: SQLite error (5): database is locked

Simon Slavin-3
On 4 Feb 2019, at 3:15pm, Urs Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> SQLite error (5): database is locked occurs?

Can't answer your question, but …

If you're getting unexpected locks, have you set a timeout on every connection to that database ?  That gets rid of most locks.