SQLite extension library for calculating histograms

SQLite extension library for calculating histograms

Robert Oeffner
Hi,

I want to announce an extension library I have created recently,
SQLiteHistograms, that allows creating histogram tables, tables of
average values of histogram bins as well as tables of ratios between
histogram bins from existing SQLite database files. Available from:

https://github.com/Oeffner/SQLiteHistograms

Feel free to comment or point out bugs. If this is not a suitable forum
for this message please let me know of a more appropriate one.

Regards,

Robert