SQLite forum posts are about the forum, not SQLite

SQLite forum posts are about the forum, not SQLite

Dominique Devienne
I hope that's only a temporary situation... --DD

Re: SQLite forum posts are about the forum, not SQLite

Huỳnh Trần Khanh
That should be. Also as stated in a previous email, I want to interact
with the forum via email also. I mean, I have been using web forums
for a long time and I find the UX _really,_ really lacking. GitHub
allows me to comment on issues by email, which is more convenient for
me.