SQLite inmemory size (windows Task Manager)

SQLite inmemory size (windows Task Manager)

Karthi M
HI All
        I am using SQLite inmemory database. Every time when data is
loaded the PC RAM increases gradually. At some point of time the
memory reduces to normal. but still inmemory database works fine.
    why memory shows high in task manager and reduces after sometime?
    if the memory reduces to normal where inmemory stores the data?
    Any idea one this??

Thanks & Regards,
Karthi M

Re: SQLite inmemory size (windows Task Manager)

Simon Slavin-3

On 7 Sep 2017, at 6:12pm, Karthi M <[hidden email]> wrote:

>        I am using SQLite inmemory database. Every time when data is
> loaded the PC RAM increases gradually. At some point of time the
> memory reduces to normal.

Please give us some idea of your 'normal" and "increased" amounts of memory.  How much memory are you talking about ?

Re: SQLite inmemory size (windows Task Manager)

What Operating System are you talking about (including specific version), and what do you mean by "memory"?  Are you talking about system-wide virtual arena, system-wide virtual commit size, process virtual size, process commit size, process working set, or something else?