SQLite is Awesome

Chris Gurtler
Hi,

Ok, so Mr. Hipp's spelling may need a little work, but SQLite has got to be the best bit of software that I have come accross for quite a while.

Thank you !!!!!!

Regards,

Chris

Re: SQLite is Awesome

Edward Wilson
Ditto [almost]

Anyone who blesses the world with such a great gift can spell however they want ... <grin>

Sqlite is a 'weapon of the warriors' -- it completely changes the game.

Thanks Mr. Hipp, and congrats on your well deserved award.

-

--- Chris Gurtler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok, so Mr. Hipp's spelling may need a little work, but SQLite has got to be the best bit of
> software that I have come accross for quite a while.
>
> Thank you !!!!!!
>

> Regards,
>
> Chris

Yahoo! Music Unlimited