SQLite used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

SQLite used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

Stefan Hett
Hi,

I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize SQLite and want to thank you for the work you put into SQLite.

SQLite is used as the backend db for the logging mechanism utilized in the network engine.

In order to not have this acknowledgement mail be misinterpreted as an advertisement mail from our side, I refrained from adding links to the project pages. If you are interested in the project, feel free to send me a mail and I'll give you the links to the project pages.

Please note that I'm not subscribed to the mailing list and would appreciate if you could CC me directly if you chose to reply to this mail.

Stefan Hett, CEO SLikeSoft

SLikeSoft UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Dresdener Str. 8, 52068 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49 157 74050303
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hett, Handelsregister Aachen HRB 20706