SQLite website A/B comparison

Richard Hipp-3
Which is the better "timeline" display for the SQLite project status,
in your opinion?

  A:  https://sqlite.org/src/timeline
  B:  https://sqlite.org/b/timeline

Since this question is really more about the version-control system
than SQLite itself, please reply directly to me rather responding to
the mailing list.  Or, join the discussion of this question over on
the [hidden email] mailing list.

Further suggestions for the improvement of the timeline display (or
anything else on the website) are welcomed.

Re: SQLite website A/B comparison

Dan Mack
Richard Hipp <[hidden email]> writes:

> Which is the better "timeline" display for the SQLite project status,
> in your opinion?
>
>   A:  https://sqlite.org/src/timeline
>   B:  https://sqlite.org/b/timeline

I prefer A; having the "Older" link at the top doesn't seem right for some
reason.  Maybe because I don't know if I need older yet when I am on the
top of a page.

Dan