SQLite3 fossil repository not working ?

Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Hello !

Today I tried to update my sqlite3 repository but somehow it seems not
working properly, I execute "fossil update" as usually and it contacts
the server and exchange info with it but it only see till this commit
http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/c381f0ea57002a264fd958b28e .

There is more than one fossil server and they are not synchronized ?

Cheers !

Re: SQLite3 fossil repository not working ?

Jungle Boogie
On Tue 08 May 2018  9:32 AM, Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Today I tried to update my sqlite3 repository but somehow it seems not
> working properly, I execute "fossil update" as usually and it contacts the
> server and exchange info with it but it only see till this commit
> http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/c381f0ea57002a264fd958b28e .
>
> There is more than one fossil server and they are not synchronized ?

Have you tried the "fossil update trunk" command? This ensures you're on the
right branch. From a recent post, DRH advised the three repositories are synced
hourly to one another.