SQLiteParameter and VS Form Designer generated code problem

SQLiteParameter and VS Form Designer generated code problem

Nenad Konstantinovic
Hello,

I have a problem when using SQLiteCommand in VC# Express. If I add some parameters to the command, the Form Designer automatically adds this lines:

sqLiteParameter1.Precision = ((byte)(0));
sqLiteParameter1.Scale = ((byte)(0));

but this generates errors because SQLiteParameter doesn't contain members 'Precision' and 'Scale'.
If I delete this lines, they reappear whenever I change some properties of the SQLiteCommand control.
I tested this in VS Express 2010 and 2012, with .NET Framework versions from 2.0 to 4.5, and System.Data.SQLite versions 1.0.66 and 1.0.92.
What is the cause of the problem, and what can I do to resolve it?

Re: SQLiteParameter and VS Form Designer generated code problem

sjerome
I'm facing the same problem here.
Did you ever got a solution about this?