Shared memory cache files on disk?

Dirkjan Ochtman
Hi there,

I've been using in-memory SQLite database for the automated tests in an
application I'm writing. I did most of the initial development on macOS and
things worked as I expected, but when I ran the tests on my Linux box it
left behind files like "file:test-3210?mode=memory&cache=shared".

On my Mac, I have macOS 10.13 with its stock 3.19.3 version of SQLite; the
Linux box is a Gentoo server that has 3.24.0 installed. Is there a
compile-time option that could explain this difference, or is there some
other subtle platform difference that I'm missing?

Regards,

Dirkjan

Re: Shared memory cache files on disk?

Keith Medcalf

SQLITE_USE_URI

If this is not defined then URI's are not parsed.

https://www.sqlite.org/uri.html

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 1:11 AM Keith Medcalf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> SQLITE_USE_URI
>
> If this is not defined then URI's are not parsed.
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/uri.html

Thank you, that helps a lot!