Sharing an SQLite database across containers

Sharing an SQLite database across containers

Simon Slavin-3
<https://medium.com/@rbranson/sharing-sqlite-databases-across-containers-is-surprisingly-brilliant-bacb8d753054>

" Just exactly how is a file under constant modification safely shared across dozens of containers, all needing concurrent access? And you’re really going to read this file from completely different pieces of software?

[...] does a database on a Docker shared volume in multiple containers even work? Why yes it does. Check. Does this work at all under load? Wait, let me turn on WAL mode. Now it does. Check. Do processes block each other under load? No! Check. "

I don't know enough about containers to understand this article, but I'm sure some of you do.  Though you might like to see it.