Signed version of System.Data.SQLite.dll

Signed version of System.Data.SQLite.dll

Gaurav Batra
Hi - I am using System.Data.SQLite.dll and SQLite.Interop.dll for one of my project. For internal compliance reason, I am using v1.0.94 for both the binaries. My company has a policy that we can only use signed binaries. From where I can get the signed binaries?

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: Signed version of System.Data.SQLite.dll

Matthias-Christian Ott
On 2016-05-20 01:55, Gaurav Batra wrote:
> From where I can get the signed binaries?

I would suggest to compile SQLite and System.Data.SQLite yourself and
sign it yourself. It's not hard. It's likely also the most secure
solution. You will need a code signing certificate. If your employer has
such policies, purchasing a code signing certificate should not be a
problem though.

- Matthias-Christian

Re: Signed version of System.Data.SQLite.dll

R.A. Nagy
Actually, one can code-sign things without re-compiling them. Just download
your certificate, create a key store, then get the tools.

You will also probably need to have a link to your CA, as well.