[Spellfix] Avoiding exact duplicates

Philip Bennefall
Hi all,

Is it possible to tell the spellfix extension not to accept duplicate
words if the rank and langid are exactly the same? I am collecting words
from many different sources and after inserting them I very often get
the same word back several times.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

Re: [Spellfix] Avoiding exact duplicates

KlaasV
Philip wrote:

>Is it possible to tell the spellfix extension not to accept duplicate
>words if the rank and langid are exactly the same? I am collecting words
>from many different sources and after inserting them I very often get
>the same word back several times.

Add a 'unique' constraint in your create table statement for the column word so you can't have double words unless the same word has more meanings.
In that case you need to add e.g. (verb), (noun), [1], [2] or whatever you find applicable storing words in a table.

I don't know if the extension allows you to make changes.

Kind regards | Cordiali saluti | Vriendelijke groeten | Freundliche Grüsse,
Klaas `Z4us` V  - OrcID 0000-0001-7190-2544
Klaas "Z4us" V, MetaDBA at InnocentIsArt.EU