Spellfix Implementation

JocOnat
I'm using the extension module spellfix module to order tables
via levenstein.

I compiled spellfix.c (it's inside /ext/misc/) using MinGW for Windows:

gcc -g -shared spellfix.c -o spellfix.dll

It compiles successfuly but when i load it into the command line shell of sqlite:

sqlite> .load ./spellfix

I'm getting this error:

Error: %1 is not a valid win32 application

I really have very few knowledge about compiling c programs. Did i do some
mistake about compiling or something else is happened?

Re: Spellfix Implementation

Richard Hipp-3
On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 11:31 AM, JocOnat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm using the extension module spellfix module to order tables
> via levenstein.
>
> I compiled spellfix.c (it's inside /ext/misc/) using MinGW for Windows:
>
> gcc -g -shared spellfix.c -o spellfix.dll

I had to add "-I." to get gcc to pick up the sqlite3ext.h file from the
working directory...

> It compiles successfuly but when i load it into the command line shell of
> sqlite:
>
> sqlite> .load ./spellfix

Then the above works fine for me.