Sqlite 3.2.2 ?

Massimo Gaspari

Dear DRH,

I am using Sqlite in a Microsoft Windows environment with DevCpp + MinGW (a
GCC porting). I lack the UNIX build
facilities so I find very helpful the availability of a zip source archive
in which all the preprocessing is alredy done.

Now I can observe a lot of check-ins since the 3.2.1 was released.

Do you know when a 3.2.2 version with all  bug fixing will be available. Is
there a forecast for 3.2.2?

Thank you in advance for your attention

Max

Re: Sqlite 3.2.2 ?

Eric Bohlman
Massimo Gaspari wrote:

> Dear DRH,
>
> I am using Sqlite in a Microsoft Windows environment with DevCpp + MinGW (a
> GCC porting). I lack the UNIX build
> facilities so I find very helpful the availability of a zip source archive
> in which all the preprocessing is alredy done.
>
> Now I can observe a lot of check-ins since the 3.2.1 was released.
>
> Do you know when a 3.2.2 version with all  bug fixing will be available. Is
> there a forecast for 3.2.2?

If you install MSys, you'll have all the necessary tools to build SQLite
under MinGW.