Sqlite WPF application (designer view) toolbox greyed out

Sqlite WPF application (designer view) toolbox greyed out

Christoph P.U. Kukulies
I successfully built a .NET Forms application in VS2010 using the
toolbox to add a SqlLiteConnection etc.
by dragging the connection symbol from the toolbox into designer view of
the corresponding source file.

This gave me all required class variables and what was needed to program
the connection and do SQL queries.

Now I would like to do a WPF application. The toolbox also appears but I
don't see any SqliteConnection under WPF
and the one I see in the SQlite treeview in the toolbox is greyed out.

Any clues why this doesn't work for WPF apps?

--
Christoph

Re: Sqlite WPF application (designer view) toolbox greyed out

Joe Mistachkin-3

Christoph P.U. Kukulies wrote:

> Any clues why this doesn't work for WPF apps?

As far as I know, there is no specific designer support for WPF in the
System.Data.SQLite project (yet).  However, you can of course still use
all the System.Data.SQLite ADO.NET classes from inside a WPF project in
C# or VB.NET code.

--
Joe Mistachkin