Sqlite database to Palm

Sanri Parov
Hi everybody,

I'm in the need to export somehow the results of a query to a PalmOS
database format.
I've tried exporting to List format with no luck and I know there are
db like MobileDB and PilotSQL.
Before diving myself into this challenge, does anyone have any clue
on how to start?
Thank you very much.

--
Sanri Parov from iBook

Re: Sqlite database to Palm

Teg-3
Hello Sanri,

If I was going it, I'd either find the format of the Palm DB or find
tools that let me write to the format. I'd read the data out of the
SQLite DB and write it to the palm DB programmatically.

http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/docs/protein_books/File_Formats/PDBandPRCFormat.html

http://www.nicholson.com/rhn/pilot/pdb.txt

http://sourceforge.net/projects/php-pdb/

Doesn't look too hard.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[hidden email]