Quantcast

Sqlite3.h file for X64 Windows

Dileep-3
Hi,
I could not found Precompiled Binaries For Windows For X64 windows in http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

I got 64bit version of SQLiteExpert From that I got Sqlite3.dll, I generated lib and Def files

But I am not able to get sqlite3.h header file for X64 windows version of sqlite3.

Please give link or information about getting sqlite3.h for X64 Windows

Expecting Your reply,
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Dileep S

Re: Sqlite3.h file for X64 Windows

Igor Tandetnik
Dileep <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I could not found Precompiled Binaries For Windows For X64 windows in http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
>
> I got 64bit version of SQLiteExpert From that I got Sqlite3.dll, I generated lib and Def files
>
> But I am not able to get sqlite3.h header file for X64 windows version of sqlite3.

I don't see any reason why the same sqlite3.h wouldn't work for both Win32 and Win64. Have you tried it, and encountered a particular problem with it?
--
Igor Tandetnik

Re: Sqlite3.h file for X64 Windows

Teg-3

I use the same header for both. It's so easy to build, I'm unclear why
you went down this path as opposed to just building the lib from
source.

Monday, February 7, 2011, 7:57:53 AM, you wrote:

IT> Dileep <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I could not found Precompiled Binaries For Windows For X64 windows in http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
>>
>> I got 64bit version of SQLiteExpert From that I got Sqlite3.dll, I generated lib and Def files
>>
>> But I am not able to get sqlite3.h header file for X64 windows version of sqlite3.

IT> I don't see any reason why the same sqlite3.h wouldn't work for
IT> both Win32 and Win64. Have you tried it, and encountered a particular problem with it?

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: EXT :Re: Sqlite3.h file for X64 Windows

Black, Michael (IS)
Unless you have DLL as a requirement I agree with Teg...

Just download the amalgamation and include sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h in your program -- that's what I do.  I try to avoid all non-windows DLLs...they cause too much headache.

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist
NG Information Systems
Advanced Analytics Directorate