StepSqlite: SuperPowers for SQLite and BerkeleyDB

StepSqlite: SuperPowers for SQLite and BerkeleyDB

sub sk79
Hi All:

The next version of StepSqlite - enhanced-PL/SQL compiler for SQLite
and Oracle-TM
BerkeleyDB
(https://www.metatranz.com/stepsqlite)
is due soon and is packed with Super Powers which will blow your mind!

For a start, how about powerful Analytic Window Functions, Collections,
Bulk-Ops?
Now, if you think that is huge, wait, there is a lot more!!!
Look for a detailed announcement in first week of New Year 2018.

Currently aiming for a January end beta-release after the ongoing rigorous
testing and bug-fix cycle.

Meanwhile you can sign-up for beta. Everyone signing up for beta - till Jan
31, 2018, gets a professional version free for 6 months (July 31, 2018).
Those already on the list need not re-register - you are already
included! There
will always be a free developer version (size-limited ).

Be the first to experience the power - get on the waiting list:
http://www.metatranz.com/stepsqlite/ShowSignUp?guestlogin=ON

Happy New Year!!

-SKashikar
(Founder)

Re: StepSqlite: SuperPowers for SQLite and BerkeleyDB

Keith Medcalf

Uses an expired SSL certificate ...

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. The website is under renovation
as well. Hope to have it fixed soon.

Regards,
SKashikar

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Keith Medcalf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Uses an expired SSL certificate ...
>

> ---

Scott Robison-2
They'll be able to renew the certificate after some payments are made after
the free 6 month trial had lapsed. :)