Sweet 16

Richard Hipp-3
The first check-in of SQLite code occurred 16 years ago today.
https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=2000-05-29

Re: Sweet 16

Philip Bennefall
Incredible. Congratulations to Richard, Dan, Joe and the rest of the
team on this incredible achievement. I'm not very active on this list,
but I've been a casual sqLite user for years and it just keeps getting
better. Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

On 5/29/2016 7:28 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
> The first check-in of SQLite code occurred 16 years ago today.
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=2000-05-29

Re: Sweet 16

Niall O'Reilly

On 29 May 2016, at 18:28, Richard Hipp wrote:

> The first check-in of SQLite code occurred 16 years ago today.
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=2000-05-29

  Congratulations!  Keep up the great work.

  Niall O'Reilly

Re: Sweet 16

Darren Duncan
On 2016-05-29 10:28 AM, Richard Hipp wrote:
> The first check-in of SQLite code occurred 16 years ago today.
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=2000-05-29

Congratulations on that!  Thank you for all of that work.  Stay strong and keep
moving on.

Coincidentally, that first commit date is within a month or so of the first time
I ever released open-source code to the public (on CPAN).

-- Darren Duncan

Re: Sweet 16

Noel Frankinet-3
I ported sqlite to windowsCe in 2003, I didn't know I was so soon !
Congratulation to an incredible piece of code !

Best wishes.
Noël

On 30 May 2016 at 05:47, Darren Duncan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2016-05-29 10:28 AM, Richard Hipp wrote:
>
>> The first check-in of SQLite code occurred 16 years ago today.
>> https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=2000-05-29
>>

> Congratulations on that!  Thank you for all of that work.  Stay strong and
> keep moving on.
>
> Coincidentally, that first commit date is within a month or so of the
> first time I ever released open-source code to the public (on CPAN).
>
> -- Darren Duncan

Noël Frankinet
Strategis sprl
0478/90.92.54