System.Data.SQLite Verson 111

Urs Wagner-2

Hello

Can I download somewhere System.Data.SQLite Version 111 (the older version).
I should generete a edmx of an existing database.

Thanks Urs

Re: System.Data.SQLite Verson 111

Urs Wagner-2
I found the version 111 but it is still not working.
I assume the problem is with the latest Visual Studio 2017 version. Earlier versions worked.

I installed Visual Studio 2015 Community.
I made a test project.

EF 6.3 I couldn't correctly install because of an msbuild error. No idea what the reason is.
I installed EF 6.4 instead. Then I installed the System.Data.SQLite NuGet package.
As a consequence I had to manually remove the Entity Framework 6.3 error statement in the csproj file.

At last I a had to add this provider in the app.config file:

      <provider invariantName="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" type="System.Data.SQLite.EF6.SQLiteProviderServices, System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />

Now it works as wished.

Urs