R Smith-2
Hopefully the last of the silly questions...

The word "TO" is given as an SQLite Keyword, but I cannot find any
reference to it being used anywhere in the SQL used by SQLite.

The search doesn't help (because the word TO is everywhere in text), so
manually looking through CREATE TABLE / TRIGGER / etc. came up with nothing.

Anyone have an idea where the word TO is used in SQL in SQLite?

Re: TO

Richard Hipp-3
On 1/8/20, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone have an idea where the word TO is used in SQL in SQLite?

alter table t1 rename TO t2;
rollback TO savepoint1;

Re: TO

Tim Streater-3
On 08 Jan 2020, at 16:13, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hopefully the last of the silly questions...
>
> The word "TO" is given as an SQLite Keyword, but I cannot find any
> reference to it being used anywhere in the SQL used by SQLite.
>
> The search doesn't help (because the word TO is everywhere in text), so
> manually looking through CREATE TABLE / TRIGGER / etc. came up with nothing.
>
> Anyone have an idea where the word TO is used in SQL in SQLite?

ALTER TABLE?

See: https://www.sqlite.org/lang_altertable.html

--
Cheers  --  Tim

Re: TO

R Smith-2
On 2020/01/08 6:19 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
> On 1/8/20, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Anyone have an idea where the word TO is used in SQL in SQLite?
>>
> alter table t1 rename TO t2;
> rollback TO savepoint1;

So obvious...  My brain must be needing a break.

Thank you Richard and Tim!

Re: TO

On 8 Jan 2020, at 4:13pm, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone have an idea where the word TO is used in SQL in SQLite?

I seem to remember that the language used by the SQLite parser works from a table of data.  Would questions like this be easy to answer using that table ?